Saris Glide EX 2-Bike
Want all the innovations of our revolutionary Glide rack, but only need to transport a couple of rides? This 2-bike hanging hitch rack has you covered.
The Glide EX 2-bike features the same noteworthy and one-handed glide action of its Glide brethren, plus a beefed-up bike spec: the ability to carry 50 lb per bike. Yep, that's right - this hanging hitch bike rack is eBike compatible. Simply push the trigger to release the rack, glide away and boom – hatch access.
When you’re done, the same amount of (non) effort glides the rack upright and you’re good to go. It’s the same one-button, one-step, one-motion movement for when the hitch rack is fully loaded and when it’s not.
- eBike Friendly: this hanging hitch bike rack transports 2-bikes, up to 50 lb each.
- Convenient, one-step access to the back of the car - fully loaded with bikes or not.
- Innovative four-bar linkage system controls the center of mass, creating a smooth, glide-action away from the vehicle.
- Complete integrated security: locks the rack to the car and the bikes to the rack.
- Hanging hitch style bike rack.
- Carries 2 bikes, up to 50 lb. each.
- One-button glide action provides instant access to rear of vehicle, both with bikes loaded and without.
- No assembly needed.
- Rack weight: 37 lb.
- Bike hold downs are easy to use and quick to load.
- Best-in-class ratchet straps speedily fasten bike to the rack.
- Integrated locking cable secures bikes to the rack.
- Locking hitch pin secures rack to the car.
- Universal hitch: fits 1 ¼” and 2” hitches out of the box. For use with receiver hitches Class II or higher.
- Built and tested to outlive the elements.