Shimano's flagship disc brake rotor. Quieter than ever, but with superb, consistent braking performance on any long, steep descents thanks to excellent heat dissipation.
- The new arm shape is more robust, leading to quieter operation.
- Featuring ICE TECHNOLOGIES and FREEZA; ICE TECHNOLOGIES is a proprietary fabrication technique consisting of a 3-layer aluminum and stainless-steel structure allowing for superior cooling. FREEZA are aluminum/stainless fins that support rapid heat dissipation. Combined you get longer pad life, less brake fade and substantially quieter braking.
- The inner aluminum surface of the FREEZA fins is covered with heat-dissipating paint. Providing even more colling performance to reduce brake fade.
- Recommended both for road or mountain bike braking systems.
- Lock-ring included.
- Disc Diameter: 160mm
- Hub Compatibility: Center Lock
- Disc Pad Type: Metal or Resin
- Disc Material: Stainless steel/Aluminum
- Disc Technology: Ice-Tech and Freeza
- Weight: 114g